Saturday 16 November 2013

Feeling down?

Hello lovely's it's Libby.

So lately I've been feeling a bit down and i'd been like that for a over a week so I just thought i'm sick of this i'm going to find a way to cheer myself up. So here are some tips to beat the winter blues also remember we are always here if you're feeling down you can message us or tweet us on my twitter or our joint and we'll always be very happy to help.



STEP ONE:
This sounds a bit odd but change your early morning routine a bit. For me instead of watching TV while I got dressed I put on some really happy music and danced around while getting ready. It is DEFINITELY going to help if you start the day well.

STEP TWO: 
Be positive, about yourself and others. If you have a boring thing to do that day for instant you have a really boring class just think positively and try make yourself enjoy it.

STEP THREE:
Try help everyone around you to be happy, give out compliments and if someone compliments you TAKE IT! Don't think 'oh that's not true' Take it and be happy about the fact someone says something nice. You deserve it.

STEP FOUR:
Just really let your hair down mess around with your friends for instance I sang with my friends in the middle of our 'playground' not caring about what anyone thought. I also later sang and did some awful crazy dancing to Christmas music with my friend Bea and it just made me laugh and smile so much.

STEP FIVE: 
Eat healthy and do a bit of exercise this will make you feel better about yourself. Not saying you can't have a cheeky bit of chocolate or a treat but eat in moderation. If you just sat and comfort ate you'd feel even worse. Also getting outside will give you a boost just on its own.

STEP SIX:
Make plans so you have something to look forward to. I have something on every weekend for the next month so I can look forward to things. And I stuck reminders on my fridge so when I look at it I can get excited for my plans.

STEP SEVEN:
Do fun things with friends, watch films, listen to music, go out. Do whatever makes you happy. Or you can e even do things by yourself. Right now I'm dancing around my room listening to the 'Angus thongs and perfect snogging' Song playlist on Spotify. 

STEP EIGHT: 
Now you've done all that you should just sit back and enjoy the happiness and relax, Try reading or playing a game on your ipod/kindle/phone ect in a relaxing bubbles bath. DON'T DROP IT IN! Pamper yourself.

EXTRA:
Also give yourself a little project. Write a diary of your feelings. Take a notebook with you everywhere and when you have bad feelings or are sad you can take the sadness out of you and put it in there. I have made a jar of good things that happen to me. You get a jar and add in notes of a good thing every time it happens, Once a year is over you can open it and read back on all the good things that happened over the past year.


Here are some of my top 10 feel good songs  at the moment:

Songs
(Most of these are off the 'Angus thongs and perfect snogging' Playlist, Just make sure you go listen to it, okay?)
  1. Beautiful life by Union J
  2. Toothpaste Kisses by The Maccabees
  3. Naive covered by Lilly Allen
  4. Sugar Mouse by Oh, Atoms
  5. In the Morning by The coral
  6. Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood
  7. She's Got You High by Mumm-ra
  8. Who Needs Love by Razorlight
  9. Boys And Girls in Love
  10. Send me on my way by Rusted Root 
Films I love which will cheer you up
  1. HARRY POTTER
  2. Angus thongs and perfect snogging
  3. Mean girls
  4. Now is good (Slightly sad but I love it)
  5. Elf
  6. Matilda
  7. The art of getting by
  8. Its a kind of funny story
  9. Wild child
  10. Perks of being a wallflower
I hope this helps someone. If it does please leave a comment or tweet me. If it didn't help as I said tweet me or message us and I will do everything I can to help you. Love you all. 



6 comments:

  1. Hello ladies! Just letting you know that I have nominated you and your amazing blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. If you would like you can check it out at http://kattiekate.wordpress.com/. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much:) we will check it out now lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, it's so sweet.
    Hope you're feeling better now!(: xo

    http://londonandlouboutins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely blog! Just started following you on GFC and bloglovin' (hope you'll follow back!) Everyone feels down every once in awhile, but it looks like you now how to get around it!

    cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting lovely!:)