Wednesday 9 April 2014

Vintage Chic Make Over.


Vintage Chic 

 Make Over.


Hi guys this isnt the most interestig post but I thought It was a nice post to do. I'm really into everything retro and vintage including beauty. I asked my cousin If she would be my model for a vintage make up post and kindly she obliged, So I did her make up and styled her hair as well as I could without going over the top and I turned out quite cute.

What I used
Foundation&Powder- Fit Me Stick&Fit Me Pressed Powder.
Blush/Highlighter- Rimmel Wake Me Up 'Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch' In 002 Radiant Rose.
Eyebrows- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- Shade 'Faint'.
Eye Shadow- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- 'Foxy' for base, 'Venus' for inner corner and 'Faint'/Naked 2 for outer lid and to smudge up toward brow bone.
Eye liner- MUA Extreme Pen Liner- in 'Black'.
Mascara- Maybelline 'Big Eyes'- in 'Black'.
Lips- MUA Shade 1 or Shade 10 

  








2 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! Such lovely work xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting lovely!:)